cabazon in a sentence
- Nell died at Cabazon, California at the age of 77.
- Torres-Martinez leaders have decried Cabazon's opposition.
- The Cabazon case eventually reached the U . S . Supreme Court.
- Thermal, California and the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians are both nearby.
- Members of the small, wealthy Cabazon tribe admit they are worried about competition.
- Cabazon tries to trigger the gallows, since the townsfolk came to see bloodshed.
- They were trying to defend a house above Cabazon, which was ultimately lost.
- Desert Hills Premium Outlets _ Located in Cabazon, about 15 minutes west of Palm Springs.
- In this case, the true and unwitting donor was the Cabazon Band, Mrozek said.
- Arriving in Saguache sometime later, Packer finds Liane, who has taken to Frenchy Cabazon.
- The Cabazon Dinosaurs attraction also features an open-air museum with fiberglass and robotic dinosaurs.
- The location for the fight was Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa, Cabazon, California.
- It is owned and operated by Cabazon Band of Mission Indians, a federally recognized tribe.
- The rematch was held in a parking lot outside the Fantasy Springs Casino, on the Cabazon Indian Reservation.
- Nichols, chief executive officer of the Cabazon Band, pleaded guilty to three counts of causing the donations.
- "Cabazon " had lasting implications regarding the sovereignty of Native American tribes in the United States.
- The Morongo Band of Mission Indians of Cabazon, Calif ., gave $ 100, 000 on July 22.
- Then, in 1987, the Supreme Court ruled on a case pitting California against the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians.
- Haddock reached the low desert community of Cabazon on Friday after a stop on the Morongo Indian Reservation outside of Banning.
- Nichols, 41, chief executive officer of the Cabazon Band, pleaded guilty to three counts of causing the donations.
How can I put and write and define cabazon in a sentence
and how is the word cabazon used in a sentence and examples? 用cabazon造句
, cabazon meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.