cabaret in a sentence
- "Mame " and " Cabaret ."
- The problem was, there were few cabaret performances on Sunday.
- Larson's first songs were written for college cabaret revues.
- "Cabaret Verboten " runs through Oct . 27.
- He also choreographed and rehearsed cabaret acts in Europe and Japan.
- The verses are treated like slinky lyrics for some cabaret song.
- "Cabaret " and " Deliverance ."
- "They call it ` cabaret camp, "'
- And that's what's so great about cabaret.
- Welcome to L . A .'s Un-Cabaret.
- _Best Leading Actor, Musical : Alan Cumming, Cabaret.
- _Best Leading Actress, Musical : Natasha Richardson, Cabaret.
- _Best Featured Actor, Musical : Ron Rifkin, Cabaret.
- Ebb and Kander, who penned " Cabaret,"
- Their cabaret was a place where Marlene Dietrich might stop by.
- Places to see music : " The Cabaret Music Hall.
- Wood said, " for cabarets, for special events.
- A lot of Theresienstadt cabaret was rooted in the Viennese tradition,
- One good place to look for it is inside a cabaret.
- Baraonda has no cabaret license, but it encourages table dancing.