caballerizo mayor in a sentence
- Moura was later appointed as Caballerizo mayor to the King and died in Madrid in December of 1675.
- The Duke of Uceda, appointed as Sumiller de Corps and Caballerizo mayor to the King, followed a policy to benefit landowning nobility, including his clan.
- The royal favourite, who also was Sumiller de Corps and Caballerizo mayor to the King, came to power with a desire to commit the monarchy to a'crusade of reform', with his early recommendations being extremely radical.
- In 1651, after the death of the powerful Luis M閚dez de Haro, Marquis of the Carpio, the king conferred on Fernando the title of " Caballerizo mayor ", the last of such titles granted by Philip IV.
- The sole exception to this rule was between 1925 and 1927 when the second one was exercised by the duke of Miranda and the first one by the Marquess of Viana, Caballerizo mayor, who in addition, had the privy seal of the King.
- Also, it existed the " Caballerizo mayor " ( Great Equerry ) of the King who organized the travels of the King and who was in charge of the Royal Mews and the Royal hunting lodges, acting ( in this latter case ) as Montero mayor ( Great Hunter ).
- No sooner was Philip III king than he entrusted all authority to his favourite, who amassed power unprecedented for a " privado " or favorite and became the " king's shadow, " the filter through whom all information passed, as he was appointed Sumiller de Corps and Caballerizo mayor to the King.
How can I put and write and define caballerizo mayor in a sentence and how is the word caballerizo mayor used in a sentence and examples? 用caballerizo mayor造句, 用caballerizo mayor造句, 用caballerizo mayor造句, caballerizo mayor meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.