cabalistic in a sentence
- Samuel Vital was the author of both cabalistic and rabbinical works.
- Cabalistic themes influence his novel " The Human Chord ".
- One might imagine a cabalistic mystique to accompany his passion for the obscure.
- Agrippa's academic career began in 1509, receiving the patronage cabalistic ideas.
- Fano also wrote notes to many cabalistic works.
- Azulai enumerates twenty-four cabalistic treatises by Fano, part being in manuscript.
- Less chance of a cabalistic subculture.
- In 1888, De Guaita founded the " Cabalistic Order of the Rosicrucian ".
- For his cabalistic views he quotes Recanate and Joseph Sar Shalom, but not the Zohar.
- But that Cabalistic strain in Spanish cinema runs very deep, and Medem is part of it.
- And a cadre of cabalistic Jews wants to use the research to regain the secret name of God.
- Safed over the previous decades had become a center for cabalistic studies, led by Rabbi Moses Cordovero.
- This looks cabalistic . ( a tenth stroke ) 16 : 01, 15 August 2005 ( UTC)
- Aside from minor works on the Hebrew language, the majority by far are of a cabalistic nature.
- The rabbi was accused of having caused the fire by cabalistic means and was forced to leave the city.
- They printed many prayer-books which were distributed to the East, in addition to many cabalistic works.
- Subsequently, he turned his attention exclusively to the investigation of abstruse symbolism, and to cabalistic and Talmudic researches.
- In October 1681 Lord Manchester decided to go abroad because he had become too closely involved with cabalistic men in Northamptonshire.
- Ayllon left a cabalistic work, a manuscript of which is preserved in the library of the Jews'College in London.
- And then there are here and there some fragments of cabalistic lore : " Books are created from holy letters,"