cabalist in a sentence
- Casaubon also meets Belbo's colleague Diotallevi, a cabalist.
- I am a practicing ( Qabalist / kabalist / cabalist ).
- About this period the cabalists and mystic theories.
- Evil cabalists ? who are chasing them.
- Veteran cabalists frown on this practice as ostentatious.
- He was raised a cabalist father by aligning himself with the Haskalah, the Jewish Enlightenment.
- Again Alfonso awakens at the gallows, but this time a cabalist is lying next to him.
- A cabalist believes that he or she has the responsibility to make the world a better place ."
- As they were cabalists themselves, the senator invited Casanova into his household and he became a lifelong patron.
- Just after midnight Saturday, she made a pilgrimage to the Jerusalem grave site of the cabalist sage Rabbi Yehuda Ashlag.
- I certainly think we should let this run its course; to do otherwise might confirm CheeseDream's cabalist dillusions.
- The movement blames cabalists, including then-congressman Dick Cheney, for inciting anti-nuclear sentiments during the late 1970s.
- A cabalist, by properly performing ritual, could begin to heal not just the mundane universe but the spiritual one as well.
- Although a cabalist, he disagreed with Rabbi Nathan Adler, who held separate services in his house according to the cabalistic ritual.
- I noticed that Cabalists, Mediators and Arbitrators do an awful lot of work on Wikipedia, and they hardly get any recognition.
- If anybody is being cabalist, it is'them'( Nadirali has habit of speaking in terms of " us " ).
- The finalists included 16-year-old Shane Nagesh of Houston, who plays " Quake " under the name of Cabalist.
- And this edit summarizes my experiences with RY . Over time he's accused me of being a homophobic, anti-porn cabalist.
- "It is forbidden to teach a non-Jew cabala, " Yitzhak Kadouri, a leading cabalist, recently told the Israeli newspaper Maariv.
- If these admins think I am being unfair, then they should check the emails and note how the cabalists glory and gloat at their expense.