cabala in a sentence
- But the Kabbalah Center says the cabala is open to all.
- A cabala scholar, he can barely keep his recyclables straight.
- Cabala's dissent helps highlight the criticism, Ibazeta said.
- Presiding Supreme Court judge Guillermo Cabala announced the decision Monday.
- The order also conducted examinations and provided university degrees on Cabala topics.
- His solicitude for Jewish traditions caused him to support Cabala.
- Blue indicates mercy in the Cabala, and carbon monoxide in gas canisters.
- Madonna proclaimed on MTV about the lessons of cabala.
- This is Madonna, circa 2000 : Cabala Devotee.
- The cabala is not easy and it wasn't meant to be.
- One judge voted to reduce the sentence to 15 years, Cabala said.
- She's embraced the cabala, a body of ancient Jewish mystical teachings.
- In 1968, he also appeared as Cabala in the " Batman"
- Cabala said the judges voted last week, but the decision was only announced today.
- Cabala said that four of the judges voted to uphold the 20-year sentence.
- Now she's a working mother of two, everything's about cabala.
- Friends have attributed her recent calm both to Cicely and to her study of the cabala.
- Syncretism of Cabala, Alchemy, Astrology and other esoteric Hermetic disciplines in a 1616 German depiction
- Later Christian Cabala is mostly based on Pico della Mirandola, Johann Reuchlin and Paolo Riccio.
- The cabala is obsessed with failed sex, especially the spilling of semen in sleep or masturbation,