cab in a sentence
- There were no cabs around and no way of getting one.
- The extended cab certainly comes off as the more practical choice.
- Everybody on the plane told me to take only yellow cabs,
- Take a $ 6 cab ride to the nearest grocery store.
- It was like riding in a cab driven by John Denver.
- But the city argues that there is a shortage of cabs.
- No one denies that some yellow cab drivers indeed speak poorly.
- The TLC last raised city-wide cab fares in 1990.
- Empty cabs will slide into the designated slots quickly and safely.
- In the competitive radio-cab business, marketing is critical.
- Miraculously, no one is hurt, not even the cab.
- David P . Schneider is a cab driver in San Francisco.
- To them the yellow cab drivers are, well, yellow.
- Bring enough cash for a cab home _ just in case.
- Added touch _ grab the steering wheel and spin the cab.
- At her Manhattan building, another passenger jumped into the cab.
- A cab ride to Manhattan from Kennedy now costs $ 30.
- People looking for a cab on rainy night should be grateful.
- It automatically assigns the nearest available cab to answer a call.
- Then she tips him $ 100 and exits the cab beaming.
How can I put and write and define cab in a sentence
and how is the word cab used in a sentence and examples? 用cab造句
, cab meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.