caac in a sentence
- First flight September 2001, CAAC certification 10 July 2002.
- CAAC imposed a ban on fare discounts in 1998.
- CAAC Vice Minister Yang Yuanyuan was quoted as saying.
- CAAC statistics show that in 2008 Jingdezhen Airport served 189, 256 passengers.
- CAAC, the Chinese national airline, bought 33.
- China's official Xinhua News Agency quoted an unidentified CAAC official as saying.
- The staff of CAAC was estimated at approximately 50, 000 in the 1980s.
- CAAC, which controls China Northern, has approved the planned purchase of four aircraft.
- Seattle-based Boeing has sold more than 200 aircraft to the CAAC since 1972.
- The CAAC authority granted a type design approval and certificate of airworthiness for the airship.
- The airline completed its decentralisation from CAAC when it gained independence on 10 October 1993.
- CAAC also provided air service for agriculture, forestry, communications, and scientific research.
- It is under the direct leadership of Civil Aviation Administration of China ( CAAC ).
- Today, his work is represented in The Contemporary African Art Collection ( CAAC ).
- The CAAC will also continue to form large companies and conglomerates through mergers, Shen said.
- In January 1981, CAAC and Pan Am began flying between China and the United States.
- Since then, CAAC acts solely as a government agency and no longer provides commercial flight service.
- Apagya's work is in The Contemporary African Art Collection ( CAAC ) of Jean Pigozzi.
- It filed an application for an air operator's certificate from the CAAC on 15 December.
- The final serious enquiry for VC10s came from Chinese state airline ZhMnggu?M韓y騨g ( CAAC ) in 1971.
How can I put and write and define caac in a sentence
and how is the word caac used in a sentence and examples? 用caac造句
, caac meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.