c in a sentence
- What's a P . C . parent to do?
- Her father, C . T . " Rusty"
- -- The Colored Museum, by George C . Wolfe.
- MTV watchers can't communicate with C-Span watchers.
- So what became of that first " c "?
- C . Driving the Knicks / Rockets game off the air.
- C . He had to leave the rest for his lawyers.
- John C . McGinley does well in a potentially offensive role.
- -- L . C . G ., Cleburne, Texas
- The 90-minute debate was televised on C-Span.
- This was a victory for the people of D . C.
- MANFRED HANS BRAIG, Winston-Salem, N . C.
- It would also help replace an aging C-141 fleet.
- Winston-Salem, N . C . real estate investment trust
- Only C-Span spreads it out across the darkening continent.
- It was the C-H logo of the Montreal Canadiens.
- He also hopes to get to Washington, D . C.
- Jeffrey C . Hoffman, Hoffenberg's lawyer, said.
- Sex, lies and infanticide in Union, S . C.
- C . B . B . King and Ike and Tina Turner