baggage allowance in a sentence
- Compared to Econolight, meals are provided but baggage allowance is still restricted.
- Melody must enforce FlyLo's new baggage allowances and Keeley acquaints a passenger with the company website.
- He said Thai Airways International should provide greater baggage allowances for foreigners who bought Thai products.
- He said they keep a strict rein on carry-on baggage allowances and have a bare-minimum check-in system.
- Airlines have adopted strict baggage allowances.
- John tries to negotiate with the passengers not to use their full baggage allowance, but it doesn't work.
- Award Miles are redeemable for free tickets, upgrades to a more expensive seating class, extra baggage allowance, and lounge access.
- The new weight limit does not affect passengers'overall baggage allowance or excess baggage charges, which are set by individual airlines.
- "I couldn't pack my costume because my baggage allowance didn't allow it, " said Grant Andrea, an Australian now living in London.
- But Mr Justice Keith threw out a challenge by the civil servants over the long-burning issue of homeward passage and baggage allowance.
- Tiered benefits include special offers, travel packages, waiting list priority, priority services ( sales counter, check-in and boarding ) and excess baggage allowance.
- _Baggage allowance : The number ( or weight ) of pieces of luggage that may be carried by a passenger without additional charge.
- When I moved across country, I took the train partly to take advantage of their substantial free baggage allowance, which cut my shipping cost.
- Higher-tiered members are provided with increased travel benefits such as guaranteed Economy Class seat, additional baggage allowance, priority flight booking and airport lounge access.
- While the crackdown on carry-on luggage has received a lot of publicity lately, UAL's United Airlines advises that passengers familiarize themselves with checked-baggage allowances.
- On European flights, SAS Plus tickets are refundable, and include a meal, a double checked-in baggage allowance, and access to lounges and fast track security at the airport.
- Not everything they wanted, they said, because they had come from Italy and their baggage allowance was maxed out . " That, " says Pappas, " made my day ."
- It differentiates itself from other low-cost carriers in that it offers frills such as a baggage allowance of over 20 kg, in-flight food, allocated seats, and 32 inch seat pitch.
- Some of the most frequent travelers are reaping perks like bonus miles, preferred seating, special check-in desks, extra carry-on baggage allowances, early-boarding privileges and exclusive phone lines for reservations or complaints.
- The AECS is seeking to quash a civil service circular dated 12 July that abolishes " accrued rights " of a homeward passage and baggage allowance when workers leave the service.
- More Sentences： 1 2
How can I put and write and define baggage allowance in a sentence and how is the word baggage allowance used in a sentence and examples? 用baggage allowance造句, 用baggage allowance造句, 用baggage allowance造句, baggage allowance meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.