bagasse in a sentence
- Processed bagasse is added to human food as sugar cane fiber.
- Boiler 8 produces steam during the milling process by burning bagasse.
- In general, bagasse is stored prior to further processing.
- Paper pulp mills could burn waste bark, sugar refineries their bagasse waste.
- Estimates of potential power generation from bagasse range from, depending on technology.
- Bagasse burning is environmentally friendly compared to other fuels like oil and coal.
- The boiler was also successfully fired with bagasse, plant waste or refuse.
- Wood particleboard is manufactured from sugar cane bagasse.
- Hawaiian Electric Industries also burns bagasse for cogeneration.
- The sugar cane refuse, called bagasse, is normally burned or taken to landfills.
- Bagasse is the crushed residue of sugarcane.
- All of Queensland's 21 sugar mills generate seasonal power from the burning of bagasse.
- Soda pulping is another specialty process used to pulp straws, bagasse and hardwoods with high silicate content.
- A proprietary formulation of sugar cane waste bagasse and bamboo residue appears to be the materials of choice.
- It is filtered to separate bagasse particles and / or allowed to settle so to eliminate solid impurities.
- The bagasse generated by the process is not wasted, but is used in power plants to produce electricity.
- The cellulose-rich bagasse is being widely investigated for its potential for producing commercial quantities of cellulosic ethanol.
- These properties make bagasse particularly problematic for paper manufacture and have been the subject of a large body of literature.
- Furfuryl alcohol is manufactured industrially by the catalytic reduction of furfural which is obtained from corncob and sugar cane bagasse.
- In the sugarcane industry, the estimated power generation protential from bagasse is over 3, 000 MWh per year.
How can I put and write and define bagasse in a sentence
and how is the word bagasse used in a sentence and examples? 用bagasse造句
, bagasse meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.