bag in a sentence
- Accessories are put in plastic bags and pinned to the ensembles.
- In the other half are outfits neatly packed in plastic bags.
- The shoppers'reaction stunned the sponsors of the bag series.
- A Hollywood agent says a movie deal is in the bag.
- Thank goodness the Braves get the punching-bag Rockies next.
- Then he covered the top with a paper bag and stapled.
- I had my sleeping bag and I had some spare underwear.
- I'm going in the bag about 30 mill myself.
- Within a few years, his company began making air bags.
- But it will carry several coolers or golf bags with ease.
- Now Krepps is doing footwork, Wright is pounding the bag.
- Once enough bags were aboard, they flicked on the hopper.
- Some of the dead had their heads covered with plastic bags.
- "Actually, it's a real mixed bag.
- Halloween comes and people are wandering the streets with open bags.
- While carrying the bags outside, he heard the muffled cry.
- Santa comes with a magic bag that refills itself between houses.
- That movie earned Morrow a mixed bag of praise and pans.
- We had our Christmas presents from home packed in our bags.
- "Maybe he's a reckless, mixed bag.
How can I put and write and define bag in a sentence
and how is the word bag used in a sentence and examples? 用bag造句
, bag meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.