bag job in a sentence
- It's a political bag job, and it doesn't pass the smell test ."
- If you don't make the list _ well, it was a bag job to begin with.
- Reilly told the " Boston Globe " that the sale was " a bag job ."
- This was a bag job, from the start.
- So it's a bag job, under the guise of getting the top dollar for the Yawkey Foundation.
- Soukhanov asks, " carries with it the connotation of black-bag jobs and bribes in just four letters ?"
- Will this be a bag job?
- Whether it was a bag job or mere incompetence is of less importance than the fact that it happened.
- It called for a full offensive and defensive, and it included wiretapping and black-bag jobs and all that sort.
- Meanwhile, there's still a stench from the bag job of a sale that was orchestrated by the appropriately disgraced John Harrington.
- Now O'Hare has gone public, demanding that US Olympic Committee chief executive Lloyd Ward investigate what O'Hare claims was a bag job.
- But he's been around too long not to know that hitting the convention lottery is part luck and probably part bag job.
- That led to the use of Cointelpro against the New Left, including " black bag jobs " of surreptitious entry into private residences.
- Bag jobs happen in politics, and the vice president, with ultimately himself to blame, most probably will have to face up shortly to losing.
- Whitey Bulger winning the Massachusetts lottery did little to restore our faith in fairness, and now McDonald's Monopoly turns out to be another bag job.
- The most well-publicized of these tactics were the " black-bag jobs, " referring to searches conducted in the homes of relatives and acquaintances of Weatherman.
- In state after state, they are pulling bag jobs against McCain, whose incendiary appeal to folks fed up with business-as-usual in DC ignited this prairie fire.
- Some sources claim that the FBI conducted more than 200 " black bag jobs ", which were warrantless surreptitious entries, against the targeted groups and their members.
- As a result of such " black-bag jobs, " the Feds would be able to acquire all manner of useful evidence that is presently beyond their reach.
- "It's a bag job, " said Peter Hultman, 52, Northeast regional director of the American Racing Pigeon Union and one of the pigeon enthusiasts whose membership has been terminated.
How can I put and write and define bag job in a sentence
and how is the word bag job used in a sentence and examples? 用bag job造句
, 用bag job造句
, 用bag job造句
, bag job meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.