badly in a sentence
- Haitian troop commanders are also badly equipped, the analysts say.
- Sacchi started badly and has had to change players and strategy.
- Educational programs are unchallenging and badly taught, the report said.
- They might say it well; they might say it badly.
- Three badly singed cars with drooping frames sat in the driveway.
- But the planes they were riding on carried badly needed supplies.
- Other badly needed supplies are being trucked from Kigali to Goma.
- Becker's serve bothered him as badly as his leg.
- Early models are somewhat underpowered and badly susceptible to the tinworm.
- It also indicates how badly Harper wants to win a championship.
- Again, Lister is finding out how badly he wants it.
- Maybe we don't need the game that badly today.
- In short order, things started going badly for British Guiana.
- They badly wanted AFC home-field advantage throughout the playoffs.
- As a result, many of the stamps were badly smudged.
- Shortages of supplies, equipment and replacements hurt the Americans badly.
- "Don't think badly of Franz,"
- And Sweeney knows how badly the Jets normally do this month.
- It looked like we manhandled them ( Tech ) pretty badly.
- Even so, Alexander did not want to lose too badly.
How can I put and write and define badly in a sentence
and how is the word badly used in a sentence and examples? 用badly造句
, badly meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.