baddie in a sentence
- Neither did any other Bond baddie I've been given.
- Only this time around, he's not playing the baddie.
- The object will give the baddie the power to rule the kingdom.
- He stars annually in pantomime at Guildford, always playing the baddie.
- Nellie has been described as a " pantomime baddie ".
- In 2013, the group made a video for their song Baddie.
- The new movie lets him play a baddie in moon-howling mode.
- No underwater baddie stood a chance against Mike Nelson.
- Kingsley is very outgoing as " Thunderbirds'" mind-bending baddie.
- Kadhal Dandapaani does another stereotypical, loud mouthing baddie, nothing unexpected here.
- Did the baddie succeed in his mission is the crux of the story.
- Amrish is getting boring in his baddie roles.
- Lee used to play the smart baddie, but gained weight over the years.
- It is worth recalling that he has acted as a baddie in Telugu films.
- Best of all, the main baddie in this one is a giant flying dragon.
- Baddie helped kick off season two of Nicole Richie's Candidly Nicole on VH1.
- Even better when the baddie's played by a real actor such as Kenneth Branagh.
- After this, he was rewarded with his old body and his baddie crest taken away.
- The baddie this time is played by Boyle, who has morphed into a walking lingerie advertisement.
- In its early series, " Knightmare " lacked a single major antagonist or'baddie '.
How can I put and write and define baddie in a sentence
and how is the word baddie used in a sentence and examples? 用baddie造句
, baddie meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.