baboon in a sentence
- Normally a baboon weighs between 850 and 950 grams at birth.
- The baboons survived; more important, so did the transplants.
- The organs from the transgenic pig are then transplanted into baboons.
- A yawn from a large baboon male is really quite scary,
- Watch _ keep an eye out _ for crocodile and baboons.
- Could baboon cells teach human cells how to fight the virus?
- But if a baboon wants your ball let him keep it.
- He was running up the walls like a baboon on speed.
- But back-scratching a whole band of baboons takes time.
- Frankly, I was more taken aback by the talking baboon.
- If so, preparing the baboon could delay the trial slightly.
- Pick up 6th graf pvs : ` The baboon . ..
- In one cage, a baboon swings from vine to vine.
- Baboons are more readily available, but impractical as potential donors.
- The long canines are evidence of sexual dimorphism in baboon species.
- The player arrives and fights the Baboon Boss and his servants.
- Males of the hamadryas baboon species also have large white manes.
- Later, Cole sees the baboons attacking Mbeki in the distance.
- GNL now runs Baboon Forest, a record label in Uganda.
- It is personified by the mystical old baboon, Rafiki.
How can I put and write and define baboon in a sentence
and how is the word baboon used in a sentence and examples? 用baboon造句
, baboon meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.