babka in a sentence
- Cool 10 minutes, then invert pan to release babka ring.
- My brother always took pride in our rugelach and our babka.
- In addition, Babka even received a death threat via email.
- Babka joined the group blog PositiveLiberty . com in November 2007.
- We adjusted their babkas to our own sense of authenticity.
- Most babkas are very dry but his is very moist.
- Another version of babka is associated with the Eastern European Jewish tradition.
- Babka's college friend Chet Sutherland had joined the Libertarian Party.
- The chairman invited Babka to start a local chapter for the party.
- In late 2007, Jim Babka co-authored his fourth report.
- They eventually exchange their babka for one that the saleswoman coughs on.
- I consider myself the definitive babka baker in America,
- Babka is a traditional holiday desert that Michael brings to a new level,
- Babka was in the lead for the first four of the six rounds.
- Babka had his own blog from 2003 to 2005.
- Babka lives in a small cottage near the forest.
- Grischa refuses the help of Babka, putting his trust with von Lychow.
- A babka can last a good long time.
- London appears nonplussed when told that his babka seems to be labor-intensive.
- Michael London's Chocolate Brioche-like Babka
How can I put and write and define babka in a sentence
and how is the word babka used in a sentence and examples? 用babka造句
, babka meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.