babel in a sentence
- We're living in the time of Babel ."
- Lemon fizzes, cribbage and cricket by the Tower of Babel.
- Then the Tower of Babel came along and messed everything up.
- He owns and runs Youth television and the daily newspaper Babel.
- That pluralism does not have to be a tower of Babel,
- Babel married Yevgenia Gronfein on August 9, 1919 in Odessa.
- Many of these songs were inspired by authors like Isaac Babel.
- The painting is called the Tower of Babel by Pieter Bruegel.
- :Why didn't you try Wikipedia talk : Babel?
- In July 2003, Babel signed a new contract with Ajax.
- Babel was linked with 2006 07 season but no move materialised.
- Right now though I'm creating Babel templates and categories.
- Userbox categories are essentially worthless for anything other than babel boxes.
- The 1 000 000th article is : fr : Louis Babel.
- What information does your site provide about the Tower of Babel?
- The name Unbabel is derived from the biblical story of Babel.
- Insurance regulation in the United States and worldwide is a supervisory Babel,
- Babel's descriptions of pogroms are terse and uninflected:
- After all, Babel was a master of shrewd observation.
- So why is coming home like arriving at the Tower of Babel?
How can I put and write and define babel in a sentence
and how is the word babel used in a sentence and examples? 用babel造句
, babel meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.