babbler in a sentence
- Babblers are renowned for their cheerful, energetic, social behaviour.
- They are devoid of tiresome ( though witty ) babblers.
- As always, Seles, a confirmed babbler, talked to herself.
- Burroughs may have been a babbler, but he seemed very intelligent.
- The president got his message across to those babblers of the Congress.
- Also, many " Old World babblers " remain of unresolved relationships.
- Biochemical evidence has shown Aegithalidae to be closely related to the babblers.
- The jungle babbler lives in flocks of seven to ten or more.
- The jungle babbler has calls that have a harsher and nasal quality.
- It is one of the largest babblers in the region.
- It also gives the appearance of being slimmer than other babbler species.
- Together, they were simply called " pygmy babbler ".
- It is also known as the bare-eyed babbler.
- Research on pied babblers has also provided evidence of task partitioning behaviour.
- A mouthful even for a babbler like Eddie Andelman.
- Also characteristic are pheasants, pittas, Old World babblers, and flowerpeckers.
- A pied cuckoo chick was observed to be fed by four jungle babblers.
- Brown-capped babbler appears in a 4 rupee Sri Lankan postal stamp,
- It was earlier also known as the quaker babbler.
- It also holds the isolated southern population of the striped tit-babbler.
How can I put and write and define babbler in a sentence
and how is the word babbler used in a sentence and examples? 用babbler造句
, babbler meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.