babbitt in a sentence
- Babbitt cannot revoke mining claims already established under the 1872 law.
- Babbitt has said the park service can support the new parks.
- To Babbitt, a trained geologist, this is worthy work.
- Babbitt called the deal " only a beginning ."
- Babbitt said the timber companies would do fine with government payments.
- Environmental groups said Babbitt had bowed to pressure from the industry.
- Gov . Pete Wilson has agreed to Babbitt's conditions.
- Some Republican members of Congress believe Babbitt is using scare tactics.
- Maybe Babbitt feels as if his office walls are tumbling down.
- Especially when Babbitt, cunning as they come, is involved.
- As political theater, Babbitt bashing is deserving of four stars.
- The amendment placed Interior Secretary Bruce Babbitt in an awkward position.
- Babbitt : " I stand by my statement ."
- Babbitt said to a crowd of local supporters of the purchase.
- Babbitt wrote in a letter to Thomas'committee June 28.
- Kyl said there was no evidence linking Babbitt to the lease.
- She wants to be bolder than Mofford but steadier than Babbitt.
- I'll bet Bruce Babbitt opposes the measure, too.
- Speakers include Interior Secretary Bruce Babbitt and consumer advocate Ralph Nader.
- Interior Secretary Bruce Babbitt has backed the idea of parks bonds.
How can I put and write and define babbitt in a sentence
and how is the word babbitt used in a sentence and examples? 用babbitt造句
, babbitt meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.