bab in a sentence
- Along the streets of Bab el Oued, skepticism runs high.
- The three are located north of the Bab el-Mandeb.
- An explosion rocked the popular Bab El Oued neighborhood on Monday.
- The effect was that of a new volume of Bab Ballads.
- Bayonne and Biarritz ( conglomeration BAB ) are its chief towns.
- Bab then embarks on the second day of the stake out.
- They were parents of the actors Bab Christensen and Pelle Christensen.
- Bab then works as a fixer for her parents marriage.
- "Bab's Uvula Who ?,"
- BAB Holdings Inc ., Chicago, 3.8 million shares.
- The bomb exploded in the popular Bab El Oued area.
- Both his brother and mother live in Bab El Oued.
- The'Point of the Bayan'refers to The Bab Himself.
- Bab Qinnasrin was completely rebuilt by an-Nasir Yusuf in 1256.
- King Idris of Libya had his palace at Bab Zaytun.
- In Germany the motorway has the national number BAB 1.
- Bab Zuweila is featured in a major story from the 13th century.
- Ali-Bab ) and in recipes from contemporary chefs and restaurants.
- The Bab is well preserved today with both its towers still intact.
- Many people from Bab or came to Australia and settled in Manjimup.
How can I put and write and define bab in a sentence
and how is the word bab used in a sentence and examples? 用bab造句
, bab meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.