ba in a sentence
- Education : BA, history, University of Pennsylvania; 1979.
- It is behavior not normally associated with spreadsheets and data bases.
- Check bases of irrigation equipment for erosion of the foundation ..
- I can't throw, hit or run the bases.
- Both products feature curved rocker or rockerlike bases instead of wheels.
- The bases were set up in the middle of the office.
- Education : BA, English, San Francisco College for Women.
- Villanova is a serious team which has all the bases covered.
- There are bases out there that have been closed since 1988.
- Tommy Hinzo once stole 80 bases in a Mexican League season.
- That operation requires Turkish cooperation and rear bases on Turkish soil.
- The bases are the largest employers by far in both cities.
- The Braves look for him to steal 50-70 bases.
- Piazza injured his thumb while running the bases at San Diego.
- Jeff Kent smashed a rare line drive with the bases loaded.
- Two outs, the bases loaded on three Ken Ryan walks.
- On Friday, Frye pulled a hamstring while running the bases.
- The Yankees had the bases loaded again when Dave Silvestri walked.
- Ryan allowed a walk to Rickey Henderson, filling the bases.
- Later, he moved on to making stocks and sauce bases.
How can I put and write and define ba in a sentence
and how is the word ba used in a sentence and examples? 用ba造句
, ba meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.