b and t in a sentence
- IL-7 is a cytokine important for B and T cell development.
- It is also thought to control B and T cell differentiation, alongside mir-155.
- This receptor is expressed in various lymphoid tissues and activates B and T lymphocytes.
- :B and T cells are only a subset of the WBCs in the body.
- However, many chronic inflammatory human disorders lack the telltale associations of B and T cell driven immunopathology.
- B and T lymphocytes bearing immunoglobulins and T cell receptors, respectively, are found in all jawed fishes.
- Sox4 is expressed in lymphocytes ( B and T ) and is required for B lymphocyte development.
- Females typically have more white blood cells ( stored and circulating ), more granulocytes and B and T lymphocytes.
- E proteins play a critical role in lymphopoiesis, and the encoded protein is required for B and T lymphocyte development.
- The delegation said that the success of B and T Group will bring more people from Taiwan to invest in Bangladesh.
- Because there is no slipping, the distances traveled by B and T along their respective circles must be the same, therefore
- Activated B and T cells show increased miR-155 expression, the same goes for macrophages and dendritic cells of the immune system.
- B and T Group has experiences, expertise and resources to do business in the areas of power plants, telecommunication, computer and IT.
- In these cases, a booster dose is required to " boost " the memory B and T cell count back up again.
- In addition, TAAR1 signaling in B and T cells can trigger immunoglobulin and cytokine release, respectively ( Babusyte et al ., 2013 ).
- This gene encodes a protein that is involved in the initiation of V ( D ) J recombination during B and T cell development.
- Normally, after infectious insult, the immune system down-regulates by increasing Fas expression on activated B and T lymphocytes and Fas-ligand on activated T lymphocytes.
- Along with Cesar and the Triad, CJ kills Ryder and the other Loco Syndicate leaders, Jizzy B and T-Bone Mendez, and shoots down Toreno's helicopter.
- RAG-1 and RAG-2 are essential to the generation of mature B and T lymphocytes, two cell types that are crucial components of the adaptive immune system.
- Their analysis probed gene expression of human B and T lymphocytes during cellular activation and / or stimulation with cytokines, a type of signaling regulatory molecule.
How can I put and write and define b and t in a sentence
and how is the word b and t used in a sentence and examples? 用b and t造句
, 用b and t造句
, 用b and t造句
, b and t meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.