vanishing point in Chinese
How to pronounce "vanishing point"Use "vanishing point" in a sentence
- Vanishing point of stability
- Image based walkthrough : an approach using a relaxing spidery mesh with two - vanishing points
- Vanishing point control
- Based on the screened images , the vanishing point theory is used to carry on the experiment
- Convergence lines : all parallel lines in a scene will always appear to converge to a single point ( the vanishing points )
- However , the vagueness of the vanishing point also holds a thin thread tightly pulling the skin , like a hair being pulled accidentally
- This close - up image of the skin makes you suddenly imagine a hole on your body that continuously sucks your skin towards a vanishing point
- Looking at a box from a corner , one wall would head towards one vanishing point , the other wall would head towards the opposite vanishing point
- " the distance implied in all objectification remains , of course , but the distance brought about by disidentification shrinks to the vanishing point .
- A projected image obeys the laws of perspective , but the perspective lines of the floor , window casement and other features in the painting do not meet at a vanishing point as they should
- the appearance of a point on the horizon at which parallel lines converge
- the point beyond which something disappears or ceases to exist
What is the meaning of vanishing point in Chinese and how to say vanishing point in Chinese? vanishing point Chinese meaning, vanishing point的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.