vanadium in Chinese
How to pronounce "vanadium"Use "vanadium" in a sentence
- Some sea animals accumulate elements like vanadium and iodine within their cells .
- Ore minerals in the colorado-type deposits are of uraninite and coffinite, with associated vanadium and copper minerals .
- Manganese ores - determination of vanadium content
- Methods for determination of vanadium in titanium ores
- Methods for determination of vanadium in nickel alloys
- Pretreatment of the hot iron containing vanadium and titanium
- Iron ores - methods for determination of vanadium content
- Titanium alloys - method for determination of vanadium
- Iron ores . spectrophotometric determination of vanadium
- Iron and steel - methods for determination of vanadium content
- a soft silvery white toxic metallic element used in steel alloys; it occurs in several complex minerals including carnotite and vanadinite
Synonyms: V, atomic number 23,
What is the meaning of vanadium in Chinese and how to say vanadium in Chinese? vanadium Chinese meaning, vanadium的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.