van in Chinese
[ væn ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "van"Use "van" in a sentence
- Two masked men held up a mail van .
- The van travelled only so far as shaston .
- A delivery van has brought the grocery order .
- Equation 13. 3-9 is of the van der pol form .
- There were a lot of beat-up vw vans around .
- They loaded their gear into the van .
- The van bumped and heaved out of the yard .
- Mrs. van hopper gave her fat laugh .
- "pile in!" teresa van buren commanded .
- They were in the van of civilization .
- a truck with an enclosed cargo space
- a camper equipped with living quarters
- (Great Britain) a closed railroad car that carries baggage or freight
- the leading units moving at the head of an army
- any creative group active in the innovation and application of new concepts and techniques in a given field (especially in the arts)
Synonyms: avant-garde, vanguard, new wave,