vacuum in Chinese
[ 'vækjuəm ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "vacuum"Use "vacuum" in a sentence
past tense: vacuumed past participle: vacuumed plural: vacuums present participle: vacuuming
- The mixture is then distilled in vacua .
- No vacuum or picture tubes were broken .
- The whole apparatus operates under high vacuum .
- The vacuum valve opens to admit air .
- Into the vacuum came the new york conservative party .
- Clearly, management doesn't operate in a vacuum .
- They were conscious of a vacuum after his departure .
- She vacuumed the carpet .
- But what these should be cannot be decided in a vacuum .
- The canister vapor-vent value is operated by vacuum .
- an electrical home appliance that cleans by suction
Synonyms: vacuum cleaner,
- a region that is devoid of matter
- an empty area or space; "the huge desert voids"; "the emptiness of outer space"; "without their support he''ll be ruling in a vacuum"
Synonyms: void, vacancy, emptiness,
- the absence of matter
Synonyms: vacuity, Verb
- clean with a vacuum cleaner; "vacuum the carpets"
Synonyms: vacuum-clean, hoover,