vacuous in Chinese
-ly ,-ness n.
- His eyes looked dull, almost vacuous .
- Both are equally remote and vacuous .
- We would be satisfied with any draft document, however vacuous .
- Well , sometimes we all need a little vacuous ,
- That it " s vacuous , a commercially - driven
- A vacuous comment
- He has swapped talk of plain “ rupture ” for the vacuous “ tranquil rupture ”
- Therefore , to avoid a vacuous academic talk , ethical misconduct cannot be treated with vague academic parlance
- This is a vacuous movie , ineptly written and shot , in which poor o neal wanders around looking understandably bewildered . his career bounced back with love story the following year
- So if you like shanghai and you ' re in the mood , take a look at the following text ; it ' ll warm you up and help you ease into shanghai ' s vacuous lifestyle
- void of expression; "a blank stare"
- devoid of matter; "a vacuous space"
- devoid of significance or point; "empty promises"; "a hollow victory"; "vacuous comments"
Synonyms: empty, hollow,
- devoid of intelligence
Synonyms: asinine, fatuous, inane, mindless,
What is the meaning of vacuous in Chinese and how to say vacuous in Chinese? vacuous Chinese meaning, vacuous的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.