vacuole in Chinese
- Vacuoles are ubiquitous in the plant kingdom .
- Vacuoles are fluid-filled "bubbles" in the cytoplasm .
- The vacuoles of yeast cells represents persistent organelles .
- Cell death is associated with the presence of numerous engorged vacuoles .
- Tannin inclusions in vacuoles have also been demonstrated by the electron microscope .
- Animal viruses generally are phagocytosed and gain entry to host cells from vacuoles .
- The isolation of other cell components is generally associated with the bursting of vacuoles .
- These enzymes are synthesized at the expense of reserve proteins mobilized in the aleurone vacuoles .
- An autophagic activity of vacuoles has been suspected because of the presence in the cell sap of material of cytoplasmic origin .
- The liquid contents of a plant cell vacuole
- a tiny cavity filled with fluid in the cytoplasm of a cell
What is the meaning of vacuole in Chinese and how to say vacuole in Chinese? vacuole Chinese meaning, vacuole的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.