vacuolation in Chinese
- The increase in volume during elongation is accompanied by a vacuolation of the cell .
- By this stage the host cell shows characteristic vacuolation and other cytopathic effects .
- The vacuolations of plasma appear to expand over neurons . the " dark neuron " could be seen from 3h post - injury . a lot of capsule and high density substances were manifested in neurons by 7 days after impact
- The histologic lesions were characterized by the remarkable atrophy of intestinal villi , basal vacuolation of enterocytes , increment of the crypt and the villus - to - crypt ratio had significantly decrease . compared with that of noninoculated control chicks . besides . intestinal villi become thin and flat . or cubic , also accompanied with necrosis . many villous enterocytes were detached from the lamina propria and the lamina propria contained a diffuse infiltrate of lymphocytes , plasma cells , macrophages . the characteristic ultrastructural changes observed by electronmicroscope were swelled mitochondria and dilated endo - plasticreticulum . ribosome on the surface of endo - plasticreticulum fall off and the number of ribosome within the cell decrease
- These cells displayed metabolic disturbance , such as rough cytoplasmic granules , many vacuolation . nearly all cells in the common medium showed cytoretraction and pyknotic nuclei , and were detached from the plate after 5 - 7 days of culture . while most hepatocytes in special medium showed well condition
What is the meaning of vacuolation in Chinese and how to say vacuolation in Chinese? vacuolation Chinese meaning, vacuolation的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.