vacillation in Chinese
How to pronounce "vacillation"Use "vacillation" in a sentence
- Vacillation is the cause of his failure .
- Your vacillations disgust me .
- His vacillations between law and medicine lasted so long .
- You are expected to answer the call with immediate actions and not with vacillation .
- We are vexed by too much inconsistency and vacillation in our creed .
- Once again my efforts to organize an effective war economy had been ruined by hitler's vacillation .
- His second mistake was in the manner in which he sought to cope with the erratic vacillations of his client, the president .
- Free from hesitation or vacillation ; resolute
- His constant vacillation make him an unfit administrator
- Debate over an issue ; vacillation
What is the meaning of vacillation in Chinese and how to say vacillation in Chinese? vacillation Chinese meaning, vacillation的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.