vaccine in Chinese
[ 'væksi:n ] Pronunciation:
- Vaccines also induce cellmediated immunity .
- This vaccine will give you immunity for two years .
- Egg-grown vaccines should be avoided in egg-sensitive patients .
- Finding a vaccine for plasmodium has been an elusive goal .
- We hope then to use the antibody as a vaccine against this blocking action .
- The infant receives three injections of pertussis vaccine at one-month intervals .
- Eighty percent protection was afforded with one dose of vaccine and 90 percent with 2 doses .
- The extra step would increase the margin of safety by further purifying the vaccine .
- Scientists worry about vaccines that depend on antigens collected from the serum of carriers .
- Vaccines hold rich promise in preventing future hepatitis infections and subsequent liver cancers .
- immunogen consisting of a suspension of weakened or dead pathogenic cells injected in order to stimulate the production of antibodies