vacant in Chinese
[ 'veikənt ] Pronunciation:
- The little boy came with vacant pockets .
- There are some vacant offices on the third floor ..
- There are many vacant seats in the carriage .
- At the upper end were the vacant seats of the judges .
- Their minds were more vacant than their sisters' .
- He was a little man with a white vacant face .
- I can select anyone i desire to fill vacant positions .
- The lavatory is vacant .
- But minetta found himself still looking at the vacant cot .
- The house is still vacant .
- without an occupant or incumbent; "the throne is never vacant"
- void of thought or knowledge; "a vacant mind"