- Tom scorched his jacket carelessly while he was smoking his pipe .
- The jacket of the vessel was connected to a circulating hot water source .
- But madman who sought war ought to be put in strait jackets .
- The jacket is torn .
- Peter presented his hareskin jacket to his poorly-dressed rescuer .
- He pulled a small piece of dark bread from one pocket of his short jacket .
- She soon found out that of all manly dresses a shooting jacket was the most becoming .
- He piled on a half-dozen jackets and several pairs of bearskin mittens .
- Lookouts and leadsmen in bulky life jackets stumbled and slipped after him .
- I happened to mention mr. priestley's old tweed jacket to a young american .
What is the meaning of jacket in Chinese and how to say jacket in Chinese? jacket Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.