s in Chinese
How to pronounce "s"Use "s" in a sentence
- He weighed the parcel in his hand ( s ) ..
- A subset s of a ring a is a subring of a .
- S is the concentration of unpaired nucleotides .
- Politic s cannot be equated with art .
- The beam from the laser l passes through the shutter s .
- Weigh this in your hand ( s ) .
- The consonants " t " , " f " and " s " are voiceless .
- There was a red mark on his back in the shape of the letter s .
- The ideal s(a)is called the saturation of a with respect to s .
- The function is called the entropy of the system, and is denoted by s .
- "s - 42nd street shuttle" in Chinese
- "s - franklin avenue shuttle" in Chinese
- "s - laissez-passer system" in Chinese