quadratic in Chinese
How to pronounce "quadratic"Use "quadratic" in a sentence
- Some quadratic equations have no real roots .
- Their difference is a quadratic residue of 17 .
- The quadratic aperture of the cat's-eye diaphragm is imaged too large .
- This is usually a much stronger requirement than quadratic integrability .
- Every function whose derivative is linear is a quadratic function .
- (the termv1 )v1 is seen to be quadratic in an amplitude quantity, and we shall linearize by neglecting it.
- the term(浴) is seen to be quadratic in an amplitude quantity, and we shall linearize by neglecting it.
- Gully tops class b 125 , quadratic ; particulars
- Interior point approach for convex quadratic programming
- Gully tops class a 15 , quadratic ; particulars
- a polynomial of the second degree
Synonyms: quadratic polynomial,
- an equation in which the highest power of an unknown quantity is a squareAdjective
Synonyms: quadratic equation,
- of or relating to the second power; "quadratic equation"
- of or relating to or resembling a square; "quadratic shapes"
What is the meaning of quadratic in Chinese and how to say quadratic in Chinese? quadratic Chinese meaning, quadratic的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.