mach in Chinese
How to pronounce "mach"Use "mach" in a sentence
- Empirical results are needed in the transonic mach regime .
- The behavior of this fused or mach wave is the same as that previously described for blast waves in general .
- The point at which the incident wave, reflected wave, and mach fronts meet is called the "triple point" .
- A hot core heater would be very useful to avoid condensation of the constituents of air at the higher mach numbers .
- The dynamic performance of a ram air system will vary with mach number and altitude and this tends to follow the aerodynamic characteristics of the missile .
- This fusion phenomena is called the " mach effect .
- Mach is defined in the new oxford dictionary of english
- But no arrows will ever mach my twin blades
- Do our team have hope to win this mach
- I gave him mach advice . he didn ' t listen to me , though
What is the meaning of mach in Chinese and how to say mach in Chinese? mach Chinese meaning, mach的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.