ma in Chinese
[ mɑ: ] Pronunciation:
noun plural: mas
- Dr. ma had considered going along with bethune .
- This doctor 's surname is ma and his given name is qiang .
- He was allowed to proceed to an ma .
- Ma hung-kuei's method of salt distribution was unique .
- Mr. ma lin will have retired from the national football team by the end of this year .
- When teacher ma was 70 years old , he was as spry as a kitten .
- Newton's law of motion as applied to the point mass is the well-known vector equation: f=ma .
- Please saywhereyou ' re going . we don ' t know , ma
- Temporary restricted zone on arthur street , yau ma tei
- No , the girl with the tits . yes , with ma