串 meaning in English
1.(连贯) string together Phrases
2.(勾结) conspire; gang up Phrases
3.(错误地连接) get things mixed up Phrases
4.(由这里到那里走动) go from place to place; run about; move Phrases
- 串；流: stream
- 串 并转换器: serial parallel co ...
- 串 串操作: serial serial oper ...
- More: Next
- I would like that bunch of bananas over there .
- Add up a long column of figures .
- They brought pineapples and huge branches of bananas .
- This string of golden beads was worth about 12 or 14 pounds.
- Each pendent twig and leafy festoon was in a blaze .