串门儿 meaning in English
- call on a friend's family; call at sb.'s home; visit different houses; drop in on sb.; drop round [around]: 昨晚, 我姐姐顺便来我这儿串门儿。my sister dropped round last night
- 串门: drop around; drop ...
- 昨晚我姐姐顺便来我这儿串门儿my: sister dropped rou ...
- 串门子: (到别人家去坐坐、聊聊天) call ...
- My sister dropped round last night .
- Say, did i ask mr. davidson to visit with me ?
- He is pretty sure to drop in towards sundown and he will bring them himself .
- Why don ' t you look in ( on me ) next time you ' re in town