串通 meaning in English
- (暗中勾结, 使彼此语言行动互相配合) gang up; collaborate; collude with; be in collusion with; work hand in glove with; conspire with sb. for illegal acts; conspire with:被告和原告串通。the defendant colluded with the plaintiff. 警察和罪犯串通是常有的事情。collusion of+More...
- 串通，共谋: collude
- 串通，勾结: collude; collusion
- 共谋,串通: collusion; complic ...
- More: Next
- You conspire with him against me, don't you ?
- Collusion of the police with the criminal is not uncommon .
- Hitler must have assumed that we were all in collusion .
- Collusive price leadership characterizes oligopolistic markets .
- A longtime relationship between business and government fosters collusion .