丰饶 meaning in English
- rich and fertile Phrases
- 丰饶的: cornucopian; fecun ...
- 丰饶地: productively
- 使丰饶: fecundate; fertili ...
- More: Next
- Here was a greater fertility and greater abandonment .
- The ecologists say that is a very productive kind of waterfront .
- In a land of great wealth, families must not live in hopeless poverty .
- I looked out from behind the curtain and surveyed the house. it was a tawdry affair, call cupids and cornucopias, like third-rate wedding-cake .
- Cornucopia - bounty of nature ' s gifts