丰茂 meaning in English
- luxuriant; lush Phrases
- 丰茂的: lush
- 一个牧草丰茂雨水充足的国家: a country of lush ...
- 在我丰茂的草原上嬉戏的鼹鼠: a mole in my well- ...
- More: Next
- The earliest colonists found abundant forests and suitable soil with adequate rainfall .
- To find it seemed rather a hopeless attempt in the stretch of rich grass before them .
- With but slight exceptions the prospect is a broad rich mass of grass and trees, mantling minor hills and dales within the major .
- They have been well established and vigorously developed in qiru
- But gerty s crowning glory was her wealth of wonderful hair . it was dark brown with a natural wave in it