中计 meaning in English
- be trapped; be victimized by a scheme; walk into a trap; be taken in; fall into a trap Phrases
- 城中计: metoroporisu; metr ...
- 计中计: captive; colditz; ...
- 狱中计: reach the rock
- More: Next
- We played a trick on them and they fell right into it .
- I was trapped into telling the police all i knew .
- He had fallen into the trap .
- Aggregate demand is the value of the total of planned expenditures in an economy .
- It is misspent time to calculate and report hemagglutinating titers for cell hybrid studies .