中规中矩 meaning in English
- straight and narrow
- 中: hit; fit exactly
- 规: instrument for dra ...
- 矩: carpenter's square ...
- The average performer who are easier to get along with last longer in his job
- Dwyane wade , at the team ' s average play , wasn ' t worry about the confidence
- I might even tidy my desk in advance of the visit , and try to behave appropriately for the day
- Loaded up with panniers to load the racks to capacity , the handling was of course a little more ponderous but really rather well behaved