jabber in Chinese
How to pronounce "jabber"Use "jabber" in a sentence
past tense: jabbered past participle: jabbered present participle: jabbering
- Listen to the jabber of those monkeys .
- They are jabbering away in french .
- He began to protest, to jabber of his right of entry .
- The mother was still jabbering in italian to the husband .
- The small hotel room was no place for jabbers and dancers .
- Used to secure connections with the jabber server
- Quit the jabbering , give me the blooming disk
- Turn mobile devices into jxta and jabber clients
- Enough already ! you ' ve been jabbering for days
- I got some of their jabber out of a book