paced in a sentence
- Wilson's fast-paced Iowa swing received mixed reviews.
- However, regional economy is still growing at a slower pace.
- At this pace, it will be difficult to displace him.
- The pace of the bomber's activities has recently increased.
- It worked gloriously _ and was a remarkable change of pace.
- Snail's pace winding up the hill to the stadium.
- Thorn EMI Plc paced the index higher amid renewed takeover speculation.
- I found that it was disrupting the pacing of the show.
- Todd Worrell knows he is on a record pace this season.
- Glaxo Wellcome Plc and British Petroleum Plc paced the index lower.
How can I put and write and define paced in a sentence
and how is the word paced used in a sentence and examples? 用paced造句
, paced meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.