cabby in a sentence
- Cabbies returned to work Friday but new protests were expected.
- So do truckers, cabbies, couriers and pizza deliverers.
- Other cabbies break the fast at home or at mosques.
- Vert, in turn, pays cabbies for roof space.
- But he also went after street artists, vendors and reckless cabbies.
- In Athens, some cabbies feel they are the ones being wronged.
- Last month, cabbies stayed off the streets for four consecutive days.
- While there, he gets into another argument with two other cabbies.
- You need to be very firm with cabbies, especially in Jerusalem.
- Slackers, Lovers, Cabbies And the Ghost of Elvis
How can I put and write and define cabby in a sentence
and how is the word cabby used in a sentence and examples? 用cabby造句
, cabby meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.