cabby in a sentence
- Mickey is an unambitious, laid-back NYC cabby.
- And what of cabbies who are considering flouting the rule?
- Not all cabbies are making a fuss over the Voice.
- They're crunched into the unsavory personification of New York cabbies.
- But cabbies say that they, too, are entitled to complain.
- Like other cabbies, he denied that he drove recklessly.
- The cabbies also want bad drivers removed, they said.
- Cabbies confess to getting sleepy, which is not a good thing.
- Cabbies can only report from the zone they are in.
- There were denials from some cabbies, secrecy from others.
- Even when cabbies are killed, hardly anyone loses sleep over it.
- Cabbies asked how he could cash his check with a straight face.
- Nevertheless, some cabbies seemed hesitant about the new system.
- Cabbies stopped driving and got out to watch it crumble.
- Weideman, as befits a Buddhist cabby photographer, is very neat.
- Smog, traffic, terrorists and crabby cabbies are but a rumor.
- More than 100 cabbies drove through downtown Belgrade, blowing their horns.
- Last week, Protestant extremists killed two Catholic cabbies and wounded another.
- There was little traffic but the cabby said the fare was RM10.
- 1, 500 cabbies take part in sports promotion campaign, NEW STRAITS
How can I put and write and define cabby in a sentence
and how is the word cabby used in a sentence and examples? 用cabby造句
, cabby meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.