habituate in Chinese
- He is habituated to studying for hours on end .
- She had become so dully habituated to married life .
- He was habituated to hard work .
- By the end of winter , he was habituated to cold
- I was habituated to the solitary life
- The process of habituating or the state of being habituated
- They are habituated to hard work
- Wealth habituated him to luxury
- Because when you habituate bears to humans , they think all humans are safe
- These camp robbers have become habituated to campers as a food source