habituate in Chinese
- He is habituated to studying for hours on end .
- She had become so dully habituated to married life .
- He was habituated to hard work .
- By the end of winter , he was habituated to cold
- I was habituated to the solitary life
- The process of habituating or the state of being habituated
- They are habituated to hard work
- Wealth habituated him to luxury
- Because when you habituate bears to humans , they think all humans are safe
- These camp robbers have become habituated to campers as a food source
- make psychologically or physically used (to something); "She became habituated to the background music"
- take or consume (regularly or habitually); "She uses drugs rarely"
What is the meaning of habituate in Chinese and how to say habituate in Chinese? habituate Chinese meaning, habituate的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.